Marketing Communication Assistant
Are you passionate about marketing, communication and social media and are you looking for an internship where you can express your creativity? Are you not afraid to be challenged and figure out new things? Then our Marketing & Communication internship might be the perfect experience for you!
Check out further details and join us on our journey!🚀
What will you be doing?
You will be working for both our entities; Plugged Live Shows and The Fireflies. Due to the current circumstances we as an industry face a challenge none of us have ever faced before, but we believe challenges also bring new opportunities.
Being part of the Marketing Team you will be focussing on increasing awareness and strengthening our brands, both nationally and all over the globe. You will share responsibility in creating & writing content for our websites, social media and other content such as (news)articles, PR messages, newsletters and much more. On a daily basis you will co-create in new strategies and campaigns. And the most exciting part: you will join the ‘Marketing Denktank’ during brainstorm sessions.
- You have a proactive mindset and show initiative;
- You have a passion and talent for creative writing;
- You are interested in creating and applying strategies on marketing and/or communication;
- You have knowledge and experience regarding online marketing and or content marketing (e.g. SEO, Google Analytics, advertising, social media, WordPress);
- You are capable of working with the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and InDesign);
- Skills in video editing or animation (Premiere, After Effects) are a plus;
- You are creative, proactive and solution orientated;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and in English, both orally and in writing;
- You are a creative spirit with a love for e.g. music, photography, art etc.;
- You are more than a team player. You value working in a team and you are in for a little fun & craziness.
Add Your Heading Text Here
What we have to offer.
At Plugged we find it very important to see interns as a valuable part of the team. No coffee orders or sweeping the floor (will be appreciated though). We believe that internships are not only a learning experience for you, but also for us. We are always excited to hear new ideas and suggestions. And don’t forget the team activities! Even though times are complicated we always find a way to connect. In conclusion, an internship at Plugged is not only a learning experience, but also a creative adventure full of fun and exploring.
Surprise us with your application!
We stand out in a crowd because we dare to challenge the status quo. We flip reality upside down and shake things up. We stimulate renewal and make new combinations which lead to unexpected outcomes.
This colors the world around us. It leaves a mark everywhere we go, representing our gift to the world.
Our origin makes us humble, open, personal and friendly. We want to establish relationships built upon trust. We treat others the way we want to be treated. We are a flexible bunch of people on a thrilling journey together. We will connect with anyone but follow our own path and always protect our tribe along the way.
We admire the avant garde. We are on an adventure, discovering new universes, not knowing where we will end up. Our hunt for new insights and ideas is continuous & contagious. We are curious to explore the new, to learn and to experiment.
We continuously aim for the peak of our ability. In everything that we do. We step up our game to achieve the highest standards. And we do this together, as one team.
In a world where we value creativity, we also act as the “Petey Precise”. Right there and then, our inner child makes place for a strong-minded grown-up, who gets shit done, today.
Our inner child is our muse, making us see the world as one big playground. Our fantasy can take us anywhere and our curiosity leads us there.